Commission?

Show your artwork here, or view other artists!
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: Commission?

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

ok!
Thanks you for using my art in your project! :3
:D
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Re: Commission?

Post by Floofyboy »

If you'd like, we could collaborate with each other!
Creaticode has a collaboration feature but Scratch does not, so we'll work there then when we're done I'll publish it on Scratch. Just create an account on Creaticode and I'll give you the link to an empty project. We can brainstorm there.
I'm a nerd :3
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: Commission?

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

ok! that sounds fun, and I like doing art stuffs for pple : D
:D
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Re: Commission?

Post by Floofyboy »

https://play.creaticode.com/projects/69 ... sion=1.0.0 <---- link to project

Password: 123abc
Last edited by Floofyboy on Fri May 01, 2026 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a nerd :3
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Re: Commission?

Post by Floofyboy »

I actually found out you don't need to create an account; you can do it when you don't have one as well.
I'm a nerd :3
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: Commission?

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

alright, thank you!
Is there anything you want me to do for it rn?
(sorry that i didnt reply sooner, i lost the link to the t2o board and had to refind it again T-T)
:D
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: Commission?

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

alright, thank you!
Is there anything you want me to do for it rn?
(sorry that i didnt reply sooner, i lost the link to the t2o board and had to refind it again T-T)
Edit: mb for the 2x reply, i didnt realize it got through (it made me sign in again then redo the typing part , i was already signed in?)
:D
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Re: Commission?

Post by Floofyboy »

You can add whatever you want!
Oh and you're alright now :3
I'm a nerd :3
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: Commission?

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

quick question, how do you edit the project? i have no idea how to use creaticode...
:D
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Re: Commission?

Post by Floofyboy »

You just use it like you use Scratch (If you know how to use it). If you don't know how, look up "how to use block coding". It's super easy!
I'm a nerd :3
Post Reply